A few weeks ago I said that I would let you in on why some other people had been using Plantronics. I am a man of my word. We recently did a survey with our enterprise customers and we asked the respondents some of the benefits they saw in using the Plantronics brand, and why they made the purchase in the first place. The survey was done through TechValidate, a third party research firm that works with other large companies such as Dell and T-Mobile. Look at some of the results and think about how they could benefit you and your workplace.
When asked how they currently leverage Plantronics products and services to solve business problems, respondents selected several options (asked to check all that apply).
- 44% of respondents answered – “Piloting products as key component of new voice technology rollout”
- 40% of respondents answered – “Planning on add-on to existing voice technology already in use
- 61% of respondents answered – “Providing options for employees to use in addition to other audio endpoints.
As you can see, Plantronics products are finding their way into user’s hands in many different ways. Some are using them as their main device, others as an add-on to the currently installed systems. The survey makes it clear, Plantronics enhances communication.
- 78% use Plantronics equipment for VOIP Business Phone Systems
- 31% use it for TDM Business Phone Systems
- 62% use it for Mobile Phones
- 70% use it for Soft Phones
- 54% use it for Web Conferencing
- 48% use it for Video Conferencing
There are so many ways to take advantage of Plantronics products. From softphones to videoconferencing, companies are finding new ways to take advantage of our products. In fact, when asked if customers agreed that Plantronics products were worth more, they answered in the affirmative. Customers agreed that due to superior quality, durability, and ease of use, Plantronics products were well worth the price. (Source: TechValidate. TVID: 32A-DCB-C77)
When asked how Plantronics products help support investments in unified communication technology, the majority answered “Bring quality voice to employees through the PC” or “Help overall UC adoption with user friendly audio devices.” 77% of Health Care Plantronics users surveyed stated that Plantronics products help with their overall UC adoption. (Source: TechValidate. TVID: 0E2-BA9-B63)
So why choose Plantronics? When asked, these were the answers:
- Improved Communication/Collaboration (63%)
- Noise control/Privacy in open workspace (61%)
- Improved Mobility (61%)
- Bridging Legacy Phone Systems with PC-based Communication (22%)
- Better Ergonomics for your Employees (44%)
- Improved Employee Satisfaction (47%)
If you didn’t have reason enough to purchase Plantronics products, hopefully this helps.