Accelerate your Amazon Connect deployment with Poly headsets and devices
Contact centers globally are amid a seismic shift where their organizations increasingly are coming under pressure as they must adapt to new realities driven by data security, customer preferences and less time to test, plan and execute new IT projects – all the while having to ensure customer satisfaction and experience scores remain high.
Upgrading an existing on-premise contact center requires the ability to replicate cloud business benefits in your own data center or private cloud. The requirement for compute capacity and ability to ideate, develop, test, and roll out features rapidly has become a competitive differentiator, if not a necessity. The emergence of born in the cloud contact center vendors like Amazon Web Services means any competitor, whether big or small, will have access to a full set of features and capabilities which previously were reserved for large enterprises who had the financial ability to build and host large on-premise data and telephony infrastructure centers.
Poly is thrilled to announce the arrival of the Poly-integrated Amazon Connect Contact Control Panel (CCP), an industry first Quick Start for headsets with Amazon Connect.
The Quick Start is accessible on the AWS Quick Start landing page and was developed by Poly in collaboration with AWS so that our customers can accelerate their Amazon Connect deployment and ensure a uniform user experience with Poly headsets and USB adaptors from the get-go.
Contact center agents, supervisors and managers can expect a new and improved user experience with the Poly-integrated Amazon Connect Contact Control Panel such as:
- Call answer/end, volume adjustment seamlessly synchronized between Poly headsets and agent’s PC
- Quick disconnect/mute recognition, including removal of user from queue and automatic change of status
- New and improved appearance of CCP with Poly animated Branding
- Data flow through to Plantronics Manager Pro SaaS service
- Identification of Poly headset/device connected to Amazon Connect
IT departments and managers also benefit from the new Poly-integrated Amazon CCP Quick Start as it reduces and simplifies hundreds of manual procedures into a few simple steps that help accelerate and automate your Amazon Connect deployment.
Some of the key Poly benefits for IT departments are:
- AWS Solution Architect reviewed and approved Quick Start which is an automated reference deployment using AWS CloudFormation templates to roll out key technologies following AWS best practice.
- Poly Quick Start Reference Deployment Guide
- Uniform user experience irrespective of Poly headset deployed
- Platform for standardization of headsets and devices
- Global footprint with best in class support and warranty
- Migrate legacy headset assets, track and manage these with Plantronics Manager Pro optional SaaS service (runs on AWS)
- Access to telemetry data from each headset and agent
- Track and manage daily noise exposure levels and investigate acoustic incidents
We are also excited to announce a brand new set of APIs for Amazon Connect for developers which is live on the Poly developer site. The sample code and APIs can be leveraged by our partners to develop headset integrations for Amazon Connect based solutions.
Amazon Connect is an easy to use omnichannel cloud contact center that helps companies provide superior customer service at a lower cost. It was originally built to give Amazon’s retail business personal, dynamic, and natural experiences for its customers. It provides a seamless experience across voice and chat for customers and agents. This includes a single set of tools for skills-based routing, powerful real-time and historical analytics, and easy-to-use intuitive management tools – all with pay-as-you-go pricing.
Poly is a global communications company that powers meaningful human connection and collaboration. Poly combines legendary audio expertise and powerful video and conferencing capabilities to overcome the distractions, complexity and distance that make communication in and out of the workplace challenging.