With employees spending more time in the office, there is an increasing demand for office-based solutions like desk phones and wireless headsets. Microsoft’s recent Work Trend Index shows 73% of employees say they need a better reason to go into the office than just company expectations. At HP | Poly, we are building a better blueprint for work by designing tools that provide a more seamless, integrated experience for Microsoft Teams users. Poly continues to expand its broad portfolio of voice and video products certified for Microsoft Teams as part of its ongoing commitment to deliver pro-grade tools that will enable a hybrid workforce and provide a better collaboration experience.
Elevating communication with Poly Savi headsets
The latest offerings from Poly in Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications (DECT™) includes three new Savi headsets specifically designed to elevate the communication experience. When paired with the new Savi office base, users will experience unparalleled versatility and range – up-to nearly 600 feet – from the base to the headset.
- Savi 8400 Office Series – Tune-out distracting background noises and conversations with this new wireless DECT™ headset that features active noise canceling, a comfortable, convertible-wearing style, plus an intuitive interface on the new Savi Office base providing users with flexibility and ease to connect to a PC, mobile device, or desk phone.
- Savi 7400 Office Series – Ideal for the modern day office and shared spaces, this wireless DECT™ headset features premium security features and crystal clear audio, plus Acoustic Fence Technology. It comes with the new intuitive Savi Office base, allowing users to connect to PCs, mobile devices, or desk phones.
- Savi 7300 UC Series – Designed for employees who need confidence that their conversations stay secure and private. This wireless DECT™ headset features the highest level DECT™ Security Step C, 256-bit AES encryption, and Poly Acoustic Fence technology. It comes with a wireless adapter for PC connectivity. Bluetooth is not supported.
Poly’s DECT products incorporate enhanced security features to deliver the highest level of data protection, certified by an independent body specializing in DECT, which operates on a separate channel, to eliminate wireless interference and ensure fewer dropped calls and disruptions. All three of the new Savi devices are Certified for Teams, offering a seamless integrated experience. Additionally, the Savi Office Base includes a dedicated Microsoft Teams button for direct interaction with the Microsoft Teams app.
Upgrade Your Office with IP Desk Phones
The Poly Edge E Series phone is the latest Poly phone solution enabled for Microsoft Teams SIP gateway. The Edge E family of phones is designed with hot-desking and the home office in mind and offers multiple ways to connect, including simple pairing for both mobile solutions and Bluetooth headsets.
The Edge E Series ensures an enhanced collaboration experience with Poly noise reduction technology, Microban® antimicrobial product protection, and an innovative design to accommodate a diverse workforce.
Streamline Office Operations with Poly Lens
Poly Lens has been a valuable IT solution since its inception, helping organizations streamline the deployment of Teams SIP phones and offering policy-based settings, quick updates, and a hassle-free user experience.
Microsoft and Poly have partnered to introduce a bulk sign-in feature via the Teams SIP Gateway, enhancing the functionality of SIP phone systems with next-gen cloud calling and collaboration capabilities. Poly now offers this migration capability as a preview on select Poly VVX Series desktop phones, the Edge E Series, and Trio Series conference phones (with general availability pending). This feature can provision up-to 100 common area desktop and conference room phones simultaneously, saving organizations time and money while improving the end-user experience.
Teams Certified Audio and Video with AI-Driven Software
HP | Poly recently announced several new audio and video solutions certified for Microsoft Teams, including:
- The Poly Studio X52 all-in-one video bar which maximizes the virtual meeting experience in mid-sized meeting rooms with DirectorAI intelligent camera technology that offers automated camera framing modes and eliminates distractions.
- The Poly Voyager Surround 80 UC also empowers employees to focus and sound their best with immersive rich audio and adaptive ANC. It is the first boomless headset certified for Microsoft Teams Open Office due to its outstanding performance in noisy environments.
To learn more about these innovations, you can view the press release here.
Future Ready Technology
With higher demand for reliable, intelligent, and secure communication tools, HP | Poly’s comprehensive portfolio of Microsoft Teams-certified solutions provides the confidence to hold clear conversations from anywhere, when it matters most. Hybrid offices leveraging the power of Poly now have the resources and technology to create authentic connections, embrace the future of work, and unlock the full potential of hybrid collaboration while preserving productivity and job satisfaction.