Previously serving primarily as a business application, video conferencing has become an intrinsic part of our lives being used for education, remote medical care, and keeping in touch with family and friends. Poly solutions have a reputation for providing the highest quality video and audio to make these virtual experiences feel more natural.
All of Poly’s video and audio products come with a one-year hardware warranty (return to factory repair), 30-day replacement parts delivery, and 90-day software support (bug fixes only) warranty. However, with so many reliant on video technology to keep business moving forward and life on-track, it is advisable to have a support contract in case your support needs fall outside of Poly’s standard warranty. In some cases, it may be more affordable than you would think. For example, the annual cost of a Premier Support contract for a Poly Studio X30 video bar is about the monthly cost of buying your team a pizza!
SUPPORT THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Poly and our partners offer a range of support services that are cost-effective and flexible to meet your budget and requirements – from a simple hardware replacement to Elite coverage, our support contracts are designed to:
- Provide you peace of mind
- Save you money
- Eliminate risk
- Free up your IT staff
- Keep your products current with the latest updates/upgrades (not included in Hardware Replacement Service)
- Ensure a fixed cost for your budget
- Send replacement parts next business day so you can be up and running again in no time (not included in Technical Telephone Support Service)
- Drive adoption and usability to maximize your ROI
Provides the replacement of Poly endpoints that are currently in production and prior to their published end of service life dates. This service includes:
- Tier One telephone support to determine if the endpoint has a hardware defect or failure during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm)
- If applicable, assistance processing the hardware return
- A replacement part to be shipped for next business day delivery
- All freight charges covered for replacement of parts
- 24/7 access to Poly Online Support Center – for documentation, software downloads, and more
TECHNICAL TELEPHONE SUPPORT
Available for customers who have completed the initial feature mapping and provisioning of their Poly endpoint deployment and require support for their production environment. This level of support offers:
- Remote technical support
- Software upgrades and updates
- 24/7 access to Poly Online Support Center
For companies looking to enhance their in-house IT resources with UC experts. Premier Support provides:
- Software upgrades and updates including the latest features, functionality, and enhancements as soon as they’re released—accelerating your return on investment (ROI).
- Unlimited telephone technical support during normal business hours (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm)—and extensive online support through the Poly Online Support Center.
- Next business day delivery of replacement parts.
- Multi-vendor support for Poly strategic cloud partner environments.
- Optional next business day onsite support to install your replacement parts.
For mid-size and enterprise customers. Advantage Support delivers:
- Priority access to 24/7 technical phone support—vital if your collaboration solution spans borders or continents—and 24-hour access to the Poly Online Support Center.
- Primary point of contact for Poly-enabled strategic cloud partner endpoint environments, working directly with the partner on resolution and keeping you updated on the status.
- Next business day delivery of replacement parts.
- Software updates and upgrades of GA releases.
- Monthly utilization reports—providing utilization statistics of your video solution.
- Bi-annual benchmarking reports—to compare your key utilization metrics against other corporations using video collaboration.
For large, multinational enterprises with mission-critical UC business requirements. In addition to the features of the Advantage Service, Elite provides:
- Direct access to an assigned Business Relationship Manager who serves as the primary customer advocate and Remote Technical Support Engineer as your primary technical support interface.
- Optimization of solution performance and reducing demand on your internal IT resources.
- Proactive and personalized, high-touch support service to help you manage your dispersed Poly environment around the world.
- Provides resources to manage your day-to-day technical requests.
- Keeps a close watch on your Poly investment in its entirety by minimizing customer risk and maximizing impact through upgrades and asset management.
Here’s an infographic for all you visual learners out there.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT MODULES
Global organizations with video collaboration needs will appreciate the scope and flexibility of supplementing Premier or Advantage with the following optional support modules:
Business Critical Support (BCS): Direct live access to proactive business and technical support from Poly subject matter experts who know and understand your collaboration environment.
Business Relationship Manager (BRM): Optimize ROI with access to one of our non-technical experts responsible for ensuring all aspects of your Poly service are delivered to your satisfaction.
Remote Technical Support Engineer (RTSE): A primary technical point of contact who ensures a high level of support and response times for customers seeking a closer technical relationship with Poly.
Technical Account Manager (TAM): A dedicated, high touch contact with personal responsibility for your environment and acting as your voice and advocate within Poly.
By investing in a service support contract up front, you can eliminate the risk of incurring any unforeseen costs down the line – so you can stick to your yearly budget and rest assured knowing that Poly is here to support you.
Read more about Poly’s Professional Services on the Poly Blog.