Experience the Evolution of Poly at the World’s Biggest Pro AV Show
On February 11, Poly returns to ISE, the world’s biggest pro AV show. When we exhibited last year, Plantronics had completed its acquisition of Polycom, yet we felt like two companies: the audio pioneer that transmitted Neil Armstrong’s famous words during the first moon landing and the leader in audio and video conferencing used by business leaders and industry captains.
This year, we arrive as Poly, one company on a mission to create amazing ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together. We are applying the power of our combined heritage to create an unbeatable end-to-end UC portfolio.
As Integrated Systems Events managing director Mike Blackman notes, ISE has undergone its own evolution, from a show exclusively for systems integrators and AV pros to one that includes end-users in the conversation. We believe that the more input we have from those who use and sell our products, the better equipped we are to help enterprise work and collaborate best.
This year at ISE, we are showcasing our broadest portfolio yet to highlight the many ways we see to reduce the distractions, complexity, and distance in the modern workspace.
Here’s what to expect from Poly at ISE 2020:
Demonstrating the Power of Poly (UC Hall, Booths 11 A-150 and 11 B-140) – Poly will show its latest line-up, from devices that reimagine how workspaces can intuitively work for everyone to cloud services that help IT pros and users get more out of their devices. Get hands-on with:
- Poly Studio X – Easy to deploy, manage and use, these purpose-built, all-in-one video bars create seamless meeting room experiences for huddle rooms or larger spaces.
- Savi 8200 Office and UC Series headsets – With multi-device connectivity, active noise canceling (ANC), and a 55m range, Savi 8200 Office and UC Series headsets give users the freedom they need to stay productive in the office.
- Voyager 4200 Office Series and Voyager 5200 Office Series headsets – our premium headsets offer powerful ANC, so you can focus on what’s important, no matter where work happens.
Book a booth tour now, and stay tuned for more news at the show.
Setting a Vision for the Future of Unified Communications – Poly will join other renowned industry speakers on stage at ISE 2020:
- Poly’s Senior Vice President EMEA Sales, Paul Clark will discuss Smart Meeting Rooms and Open Offices – 10:15 am, Feb. 11 at Smart Building Conference, Hotel Okura
- Poly’s Senior Director Global Solutions Marketing, Chris Thorson will present on the Perils of the Open Office: how open offices drain productivity and what to do about it – 3:00 pm, Feb. 11 at Stand N110 in Hall 13
Creating Change with our Partners
Poly aims to be the solution of choice wherever collaboration clouds reach people. We partner with leading companies like Microsoft and Zoom, and a strong community of developers, integrators and professional AV installation partners. Together, we deliver high-value solutions. Check out Poly at Microsoft (Booth B-130, Hall 11) and Zoom (Booth B-225, Hall 15) booths.
See you in Amsterdam!